- Form: fine crystalline powder or shapeless pieces with tints of gray or yellow, is a sodium silicate salt hydrated by alkaline sodium silicate.
- Mass fraction of general alkalinity in terms of Na2O, no less than 20,5%.
- Mass fraction of Silicon dioxide (SiO2) no less than 19,0%
- Mass fraction of R2O3 oxides no more than 0,2%
- Mass fraction of general humidity no more than 59,0%
- The fraction size is no more than 4 mm (permitted proportion of fraction size from 2 to 10 mm- no more than 10% of the total mass);
- Hydrated matasilicate is a strong alkaline and is identical to alkaline solutions.
- In textile industry as bleaching means for fabrics and yarns.
- In soap, fat, chemical industry as a component for synthetic washing means (ML-1, ML-2, Dezmol, Posudomoy etc.).
- In paint and varnish industry for latex paint production.